Monday 20 January 2014

Hopeful


Hopeful is that you'll see the green grass over the hill. 

Hopeful is your diamonds loving you as much as you love them.
Hopeful is driving on the highway with no traffic going to work at 7:00am. 
Hopeful is fitting into that expensive dress you bought with three paychecks. 

This has been a bumpy roller coaster filled with more emotions than ones self can contain. When I paint my nails I choose the colour of my mood. At the moment I'm wearing a deep purple. It's literally like the mood rings we use to wear when we were 12 back in the day trying to guess each other's moods. Back to what I was saying before I get completely sidetracked, deep purple... At the moment I'm feeling deep purple is hope. It's not completely bright, but it's not completely dull either... It's that neutral colour, like Switzerland in the war where they didn't take sides. They just wanted the war to be over. Now I'm not saying life is a war. Life is hard, but it is definitely not a war. When I struggle in life, I look at it like doing incline on the treadmill. God I hate the treadmill. But you get my point. And if you don't, that’s ok also. I am a major rambler and I tend to say/write what I think in that very instant. Yes it sometimes gets me into trouble, but it is sometimes kinder fun when you have the no filter 'trait'. I don't know where I got it from because everyone in my family thinks before they speak. But there’s always that one particular person in the family who chooses not to take advantage of the 'filter' cell. 

Yes I just classified the filter as a cell... 

My personality is loud, positive, bubbly (God I hate that word), emotional, forward, abrupt and most of all filled with more love that I can't only give to one person. I'm not contradicting myself, I know I said I wanted to focus more on me this year, but that doesn't mean I'll stop loving my diamonds. I yearn to be needed and loved. Seriously, who doesn't? My point is that we all have high days and we have low days. - For the dirty minded, no we will not throw a pun into that sentence...

Today, I received good news. And it was for me! Yes I'm ecstatic to hear when my diamonds have amazing news to share but finally! The girl with no filter has good news! No I will not share the good news because I like to think that I'm all mysterious and just a big question mark... Not really but the moral is that today I am happy. Happy for everyone and everything! Especially myself for a change! I am my biggest critic and I tend to over critique my self sometimes. But my 'things that need to be worked on' have been put aside for a day because I am happy! 

Lets just say that Princess definitely feels like her girl version of a 'Mojo' is back! Until next time... 

Xx Princess I. 





No comments:

Post a Comment