Wednesday 22 January 2014

Ljepotica


Every girl wants to feel like their laying on a beach in Europe during summer, wearing the finest of kaftans, bikinis and sometimes nothing if you want to live on the overly wild side...

Every girl wants to feel hot and sexy for her guy or even just that random gentleman they had a vodka lime soda with at the bar. They want to feel empowering like goddesses laying on a lounge with men feeding them grapes. Oh god don't we all want to be fed grapes!

Let me be realistic ladies, no one likes spanks, and skin coloured ‘bras and undies’. To uphold our confidence and sense of excitement, soft, luxurious and sexy lingerie should be worn under that expensive silk dress.

In the end of the day, we just want to feel beautiful. How do you even describe a beautiful woman?

A beautiful woman I'm my eyes is someone who presents her self with strength and confidence. If you feel good about your self, your confidence will sky rocket and trust me the ones that know you best will definitely take notice or the one that you want to be noticed by…

Do you feel like you need that extra push to get into that bikini to work on your tan? Or if you’re weird like me and just want to feel pretty for your dreams and wear unbelievably soft silk night dresses?

Enough rambling from me, the real reason why I've created this post is to make my 'readers', who ever reads my blog, that there is a new and unbelievable website that has just launched that helps the ladies of this universe feel like goddesses! Including me!


When I first took a look at this website my first instinct was to read their mission statement. I wanted to know what they were really about and what makes them unique compared to the other brands. At Ljepotica they take pride in making their customers feel good about them selves as well as giving them a sense of security knowing that customers won't be paying $600 for a bikini or lingerie. I've always wondered why some brands make us pay so much for good quality! It should be a given! And at Ljepotica, it is! I have a major eye for bikinis; they are just something that I have a love for! The amount of variety that they have is on end. And the price? Don't even get me started!

Today while I was at my desk at work, I was doing a bit of sneaky online shopping as you do... Shhh don't tell my boss!

When I laid my eyes on the Monte Carlo Halter bikini I was literally in awe. But wait! There's more! I scrolled down to see the price, paranoia running through me thinking my god how much is this going to set me back? $189.00!





For a piece that is so stunning I feel like there is a hidden agenda with a price that cheap! BUT THERE IS NO HIDDEN AGENDA!

This store is for beautiful woman with definitely beautiful prices. And since this week is about hope, positivity and working on ones self, it's definitely so amazing to see that we finally are able to see a brand that will soon turn into an empire by answering our prayers. Quality pieces so we are all able to feel like the diamonds that we are.

Until next time...

Xx Princess I

P.S forgot to mention! They already have a staggering 11k followers on Instagram for all of you statistical social media freaks like me. Xx


Check them out via:

 Instagram: @ljepotica_official

Facebook: Ljepotica online - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ljepotica-Online/531757400226530 

Website: http://www.ljepotica.co/ 

Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment